It’s World Kidney Day on 13th March. Here’s an event that is taking place in Sheffield.
- Take a look at our fab new website!
- Congratulations, Cara on your 20th anniversary of joining us!
- Here’s how our eyecare plan can help you to save money on your glasses and contact lenses
- We’re one of a few to offer the Varilux X interactive personalisation experience
- Outdoor play benefits myopia say optometrists ahead of Get Outside Day
- RT @PPushbike: Please help find this bike! @HelpSheffield @CycleSheffield @CycleSad @CyclingInASkirt @EyeyeSheffield @sheffbicycle @SheffCi… 1 week ago
- RT @johnypitts: Been thinking of how Heidegger’s notion of ‘object oriented ontology’ might be invoked through photography- considering thi… 3 weeks ago
- RT @Eurovision: Nah then! 😉 Introducing Sheffield - a city known for producing distinctive and iconic music and home to a wealth of live mu… 3 weeks ago
- RT @7HillsBeer: PLEASE SUPPORT @SheffTigersRUFC NEW PITCH FUND RAISING. £5 a ticket. 1 in 1000 chance of winning 2 tickets to England v S… 4 weeks ago
- @chessICT Tried calling number and can’t get through what option should I use? 1 month ago
You Tube alex gage optom videos