Further to this article that appeared in The Sheffield Telegraph in February, we thought that you might like to know that Cara, Carl and baby Win are doing really well and we’re looking forward to welcoming Cara back to our Woodseats practice soon.
- Take a look at our fab new website!
- Congratulations, Cara on your 20th anniversary of joining us!
- Here’s how our eyecare plan can help you to save money on your glasses and contact lenses
- We’re one of a few to offer the Varilux X interactive personalisation experience
- Outdoor play benefits myopia say optometrists ahead of Get Outside Day
- RT @PPushbike: Please help find this bike! @HelpSheffield @CycleSheffield @CycleSad @CyclingInASkirt @EyeyeSheffield @sheffbicycle @SheffCi… 1 week ago
- RT @johnypitts: Been thinking of how Heidegger’s notion of ‘object oriented ontology’ might be invoked through photography- considering thi… 3 weeks ago
- RT @Eurovision: Nah then! 😉 Introducing Sheffield - a city known for producing distinctive and iconic music and home to a wealth of live mu… 3 weeks ago
- RT @7HillsBeer: PLEASE SUPPORT @SheffTigersRUFC NEW PITCH FUND RAISING. £5 a ticket. 1 in 1000 chance of winning 2 tickets to England v S… 4 weeks ago
- @chessICT Tried calling number and can’t get through what option should I use? 1 month ago
You Tube alex gage optom videos